September 25, 2011

Honda Civic on TE-37s

Honda Civic hatchback on white TE-37s... This picture is a personal favorite and I have owned many Civics of my own... Simple and clean with 16" wheels and Integra Type R seats... This might be the original paint job and color and looks to be in amazing shape... Even with a stock motor, this car would be lots of fun on the roadcourse... And with a larger engine, Civics are capable of chasing cars much more expensive and with more power... For me, learning Hondas and their philosophy on chassis and engine tuning has really proved how much can be accomplished from such a small package... And for the amateur race car driver that goes to track days, they have made cars that are fast, economical, and bullet proof reliable...

1 comment:

  1. My car, circa 2007.
    It was a 94 DX model.
    The car was originally Havard Blue Pearl but was painted Mitsibishi Aztec Blue when it came to me and had the original drive train in it.
    I swapped in a JDM B16 w/ LSD 5spd.
    I color changed it a paint color that was called Spectra Blue Mica from the Lexus IS300.
    It also had grey interior which I swapped to black.
    The seats were minty fresh and the wheels really popped against the blue. I loved that car!

    ReplyDelete